Regardless of whether you have been in a serious accident, lost a family member or merely need help dealing with estate planning issues, you need the assistance of an experienced attorney you can count on.
The attorneys and legal professionals at Averbeck, Hammer & Slavin, S.C., will take the time to listen to your concerns and explain your legal options in terms you can understand. When you call our office during business hours, you will be greeted by an actual human being ― not a confusing computer answering service. More importantly, if you ever need to speak to your attorney regarding your case, he or she will promptly return your call.
When you find yourself in crisis, contact the Wisconsin lawyers you can trust.
Personal Injury Is Just The Beginning
At Averbeck, Hammer & Slavin, S.C., our ultimate goal is to help you obtain the most favorable legal outcome possible. While this may be achieved through a pretrial settlement in some cases, we are well-prepared to litigate when it is in your best interests.
We represent clients in several practice areas, such as:
- Personal injury claims, including injuries caused by auto, trucking and motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death claims
- Estate planning, including the drafting of wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Trust administration and probate
- Business law, including issues related to starting a business, contract disputes, business successions and business litigation
- Real estate law, including real estate transfers, sales by owner, land contracts, leases, easements and real estate litigation
When it comes to these areas of the law, there are few firms that can match our years of experience and knowledge.
Recognized And Respected Legal Counsel
When your future is at stake, you need to contact Averbeck, Hammer & Slavin, S.C. With an office located in the City of Fond du Lac, we serve clients throughout Fond du Lac County as well as those living in Dodge and Washington counties, and the surrounding areas. Reach out to us online or call us at 920-923-2220 to discuss your personal injury, estate planning, probate, real estate or business law concerns.
We take great pride in being part of the community we serve, which is one reason why we are so committed to giving our clients the respect and attention they deserve.